St. Andrew Apostle School provides a rolling admission process; however, space is limited per grade. Applications will be reviewed once all documents are received (except for Medical Form #3), fees paid and FACTS account created.
Those interested in programs for children up to four years old please read about our:
New families may apply for Financial Aid via the “Financial Aid” link on the main menu of the TADS website.
To ensure proper consideration, applications should be received as soon as possible and have the following completed:
- TADS Online Application
- Review of application after all documents have been received (except Medical Form #3) and $300 non-refundable application fee paid, FACTS account created
- Previous 2-year report cards and standardized test scores.
- Teacher Recommendation Letter from previous school
- Admission Test – grades 3-8, appointment required
- Optional Financial Aid Application through TADS. Anyone who applies for St. Andrew Aid must complete the TADS financial aid application through TADS by February 2017.
Once your admission file is complete, letters of decision will be emailed out.
The following forms are due:
- Enrollment Process completed through TADS
- Medical Forms ‒ All students new to St. Andrew Apostle School must complete prior to the start of school
We follow the State of Maryland guidelines. Kindergarteners must turn 5 prior to September 1. If your child turns 5 between September 1 and October 15 they may be assessed at your local public elementary school. Please contact the school your child would attend to arrange testing. Students born after October 15 are not eligible for Kindergarten testing.